NOBODY LIKES A FAULTY PRODUCT, SO LET'S MAKE RETURNS EASY.
- We're here to help, we hate faulty products just as much as you do
- Firstly we warrant every item we sell with a full 12 month money back guarantee
- If the item arrives damaged or is faulty, you are entitled to a full refund
- We uphold all Australian Consumer Law for warranty issues
- We're friendly so don't be afraid to ask, our team is here to help
- All returns and warranty claims are done in Australia, no need to send any item overseas
- We happily guarantee the quality of all of our items with our 12 month warranty
- Our return rate is less than 0.2%, that's because we sell quality items
- If it's all to much, just give us a call we're always here for you when you need us.
For more details please read on..
Why easybuys is different
Have you ever noticed on sellers websites that their products may say "international version", "direct import" or even " leaves warehouse in 3 to 5 days"
That's because when you buy from the big guys online, many of their products including Apple and Samsung are sent to you from remote countries including China. This means you need to wait normally two to three weeks for the item to arrive in Australia, but what's worse is that you actually need to deal with the overseas part of the company if there is a warranty issue with the product.
It's all too popular with the greedy giants of the eCommerce world these days, it's ridiculous!
When you purchase from us, above all else, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with our website the best online shopping experience possible. Our items are stocked in Australia, our warranty is done in Australia and of course in the event of a return it's simple, it's returned within Australia.
If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact our friendly Australian team and we will do whatever we can to assist.
Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us so we can improve our services for you.
- This warranty is given by easybuys.com.au ("Warrantor") and applies to products where the 12 month warranty against defects is expressly given in the product listing on the respective website.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase goods and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These consumer guarantees are different to, and separate from, this warranty, which is given voluntarily by the Warrantor. The time limit of consumer guarantees varies depending on the price and quality of the goods and may extend beyond this warranty or any applicable warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- This warranty applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
- Your goods may contain warranty documents on or inside the product packaging provided by the manufacturer of the goods. Any such warranty documents are not given by the Warrantor, and are separate from this warranty. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this warranty, where your goods are defective within 12 months of your purchase, the Warrantor agrees to repair the goods, provide you with a replacement or provide you with store credit or a refund for the full amount of the purchase price (in the event that it is not possible to repair the goods or a replacement is unavailable).
- The applicable warranty period (12 months) commences on the date that the product is delivered to your nominated delivery address. Where no proof of delivery is available, the applicable warranty period will commence 3 days from the date the goods are despatched to you.
- We sell, among other things, clearance goods. Clearance goods are new, but of limited quantity. This means that we will often sell all available stock and may not have the ability to repair or replace items that may be defective. We will make all reasonable endeavours to repair or replace your product under the terms of this warranty, but where this is not possible, we will refund you the full purchase price.
- In the event you need to contact us, please use our contact page. Instructions for returning goods are provided through our customer service team.
- All warranty claims must be directed through the contact us link of the website from which you made your order. In order to make a claim, you must provide:
- details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
- photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
- your invoice (including order number) and any other proof of purchase; and
- any other details we may need to process your claim.
- If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our team will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us. Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery, you must provide photographic evidence of the damage before receiving a repair, replacement or refund.
- We reserve the right to determine and/or allow which repair service location in each case.
- You must comply with all return instructions provided to you via your registered email address when making a claim under this warranty.
- We cannot accept returns that have not been authorised through the process outlined in these terms and conditions.
- If any returned goods are found to be in good working order, we may seek reimbursement, at our discretion, for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases, you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or introduction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- where damage results from any third party software or hardware not provided by us;
- where items are lost or stolen; and
- in relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with specifications or they expire by normal use.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.
- In the event that storage media ordered from us becomes faulty, fails or otherwise detrimentally affects software or data stored on it, except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the software or data, however arising.
- You should maintain a backup of all software and data stored on your devices. If you return media (such as a hard disc drive), whether separately or as a part of a larger electronic or computing product, to us for any reason, including for replacement or repair, we will not be responsible for any software or data stored on the media. We make no representation that we will be able to repair or replace any product without risk to or loss of the software or data.
- In the event of a return to sender or cash on delivery service that has not been expressively authorised by our customer service team prior to the return. The item will not be accepted and any costs will be held at the buyers expense.